About the Journal
The Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering (JSRE) (ISSN: 2409-1243) is an open access peer reviewed journal that publishes original and high quality research papers with properly documented results that have major positive impact in Science and Technology, for the benefit of mankind. The journal is published by the College of Engineering and Technology (CoETEC) of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT).
The Editorial team is committed to ensuring high quality publication, while ensuring few delays in publication. Utmost objectivity is ensured during the peer review process, through our double-blind peer review system. From time to time, the Journal will publish review articles that discuss specific issues in a certain sub-field of engineering. The Editors reserve the right to reject papers without sending them out for review.
To be a leading avenue for publication of top notch scholarly articles in the broad area of mechanical engineering and allied disciplines
The Journal of Sustainable Research in Engineering seeks to enhance the visibility of research carried out in, but not limited to engineering. The key goal of the journal is to publish new experimental and theoretical research across all areas of Engineering Research. Research areas are categorized as:
- Emerging manufacturing trends
- Power transmission and utilization
- Energy generation and supply optimization
- New and renewable energy solutions
- Industrial maintenance processes
- Industrial processes performance and control
- Technology transfer to industry and society
- Industrialization strategies for Vision 2030
- Climate change and pollution control
- Environmental management research
- Mineral exploration, mining and processing strategies
- Optimization strategies in transport sector
- Quality management techniques
- Communication improvement strategies
- Sustainable research strategies
Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
Why publish with us:
- Prestigious academic reviewers drawn from leading international universities
- Professional editors committed to efficient and fair handling of articles.
- High quality published scholarly articles
- High visibility
- Open access journal.
- Online manuscript management and tracking
- Long-archiving of the entire content of JSRE
- Fast decision times and publication